(not tomorrow, or when we feel better or when this or that happens, but right now!)
It’s been awhile since I’ve been on my website. Many things have happened since the beginning of the new year and if you live on earth, chances are your life has been a series of ups and downs, inner and outer turmoil and deep uncertainty too – all seemingly happening to YOU even though you’ve been working hard at changing your life, right?
Perhaps you haven’t seen all the results you wanted yet. Or, like I suspect, you’re beginning to see a light at the end of the tunnel, you’re standing on less shaky ground and the sun is starting to peak its head from behind those very grey clouds.
I get it.
One day, you feel like you again, the next you’re barely able to scrape yourself off the floor waiting for answers that may affect your fate. Perhaps you’re facing uncertainty and the unknown.
I know I am but, like all good things, they come to those who do the work. And I know you’ve been doing a lot of work. You wouldn’t be reading this if you weren’t on a deep transformative journey yourself. We are two peas in a metaphorical pod. And so, with this camaraderie in mind, I invite you to cultivate a creative mindset with me. By setting your own intentions for the Spring and Summer of 2017, you will be closer to accomplishing those long overdue goals, even if you don’t know what it will look like after it’s all said and done. Let’s do it anyway!
Why? Because we are alive and taking risks is the only way we can grow and change!
My Creative Mindset Goals for Spring & Summer 2017
For me, I’m setting a very deep intention to focus on my writing (despite the chaos & uncertainty in my life right now) and in consciously sharing all the things I have been studying and deeply immersed in for the last 7 years. I have learned a lot about resiliency, healing, relationships, fear and what I truly want to do when I grow up and I have much to share.
If you are a person who wants to transform yourself from the inside out, have an open & curious mind, and a deep spiritual yearning, then be sure to read my posts every week. Let me know if you resonate with them. I’d love to hear from you.
As this blog progresses, you, Dear Reader, will not only become my witness, but will hopefully learn and grow with me as you absorb the information I am going to share. There are fascinating new discoveries in science, nutrition, psychology and spiritual personal development (to name a few) that I have learned and applied to my life that I intend to write about. I have used them on myself, my family, friends, students and clients – and they work (most of the time but more on that later). I continue to use this knowledge in practical ways to create profound shifts in my inner & outer world, especially during my darkest times. This has helped me deal with life and to dance with it too. It is a work in practice.
I am forever a student. Are you?
If so, please join me on this journey and be a conscious student with me. In setting your own conscious intentions for this time of Spring Renewal, you will be cultivating your own, unique creative mindset and together, we will watch magic unfold in our lives.
Here’s what you can look forward to from me:
- One blog post a week for the Spring & Summer season on various topics pertaining to all things related to the Renewing of the Mind, Body & Spirit.
- Honesty and Integrity
- An open heart & mind
- Vulnerability & humility
- Courage in the face of fear & the unknown
- My best intention to provide information & storytelling that is of use and valuable to you for your own self-development journey.
- Lots of love & enthusiasm for what I am meant to do right now in my life!
Are you ready?
CREATIVE MINDSET ACTION STEPS FOR YOU TO TAKE:
- Write down 3 necessary but “nerve-wracking” things you want to do this spring/summer that challenge your comfort zone. Commit to doing one or two anyway. Feel free to write to me and tell me what you are going to do. I’d love to hear from you.
- Find an “Accountability Buddy” to help you set and keep your goals. I have one and she is someone I respect, can count on and trust. Make sure your accountability buddy meets these criteria so you honor your commitments with integrity and full faith that you can rely on your buddy to keep you on track with your own goals.
- Write down one or two things that you have been doing differently that has cultivated both creativity and the courage to try something new even it’s uncomfortable.
I am awake, engaged and nervous but mostly excited about what is to come for this SPRING RENEWAL! Are you?
Leave me a comment and share your thoughts below!